Friday 11 May 2012

Vue

The lovely ladies from Vue came into us a few weeks ago, I have been a little busy to find time to post about it.
They had some great new work and some old work, but it was great to meet all of them and spend some time looking through the books and hearing the stories behind the images; probably something I find the most interesting about agent visits, I always want to know how it was done.
I particularly loved Charlie Cranes work (below) especially this striking image of the woman all dressed in pink, almost Chanel suit, holding a rifle. Brilliant.


Thanks for coming in!
Soon after I entered Vue's Easter competition where they hid several Easter eggs in the images on their site and if you found them all you could enter to win an iPad. I won. Stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment